[ Home | Amp Home | distortion | tone | delay | chorus | reverb ]
(Note the above picture is not what is currently implemented. I spent quite a bit of time tweeking the algo to get the best possible sound)
The digital guitar preamplifier has effects including digital reverb.
The reverb is a true stereo design, two of the above algorithms are running simultaneously. One reverb is used for left and one for right.
When you __SELECT__ reverb mode on the front panel, first four knobs get reassign to:
- Knob #1 : Size : sets the size of the room.
- Knob #2 : Decay : sets the length of time the reverb decays.
- Knob #3 : Tone : controls the characteristics of the early reflection. (comb filters)
- Knob #4 : Mix : sets the amount of the effect mixed into the overall sound.
[ Home | Amp Home | distortion | tone |
delay | chorus | reverb ]
- Knob #5 : Master Volume : adjusts the overall output.